* Action: Manufactured with traditional European craftsmanship. All wood parts are made from hard maple and precisely produced by advanced CNC digital machinery to ensure responsive, even touch.
* Action Rail: Extruded aluminum.
* Beams: Oversized domestic walnut for stiffness and strength.
* Bridges: Solid maple capped, vertically laminated bridge, promoting an efficient transfer of energy, resulting in purer sound.
* Dampers: Premium damper felts made in Europe for professional playabilty
* Fallboard: Slow close style.
* Hardware: Solid brass.
* Hammers: Specially selected hammer felt, with an excellent balance of elasticity and firmness, formed to produce a rich assertive tone.
* Key Bed: Butcher-block spruce.
* Key Material: Premium Spruce, select straight grain with ebony wood sharps.
* Middle Pedal: Full Sostenuto.
* Pinblock: 19 cross-plied laminations of hard rock maple, cold pressed and age cured to provide tuning pin stability.
* Plate: Sand-cast, CNC processed.
* Scale: Design by Lothar Thomma with tuned, functional duplex.
* Soundboard: All spruce, core assembled with vertical grain spruce, crafted to provide maximum tonal response and structural integrity.
* Strings: German R?slau wire, copper wound bass strings.
* Tuning Pins: Nickel plated steel, cut-thread.
* Warranty: 3 year parts and labor.
* Measurements: 1508mm*1505mm*992mm
* Weight: 736 pounds (Boxed, including bench)